This effective and simple-to-install aluminum gutter guard recesses into the gutter and fastens to the front with stainless steel screws (provided). With thousands of holes, the rain water passes through the canals, making it E–Z for air flow to dry the debris and blow it away. Available in white, mill finish, and black, which allows ice to melt
quicker. Comes with optional 5 year “peace of mind warranty”.
E-Z-Smooth Flow comes in 4, 6, and 10 foot lengths and 5″, 6″ or 7″ widths
- Maximum Debris Load
- Fastens to the Front with Screws
- Heaviest Water Load
- Canals Allow E-Z Air Flow, Letting Debris Dry and Blow Away
- Solid Perforated Painted .019 Aluminum
- Does Not Disturb Shingles
- Mill Finish
E-Z TO INSTALL
Lay E-Z-Smooth Flow in gutter and screw to front hem of gutter. E-Z-Smooth Flow has two optional install methods:
- 1 After E-Z-Smooth Flow is screwed to thefront gutter hem, the installer can screw through the cover in each hanger. This helps reduce the chance of heavy snow or ice ripping the gutter hem or hanger.
- 2 Installer can use 1.5” screws through holes in rear vertical wall of E-Z-Smooth Flow into fascia.
Like all gutter protection products, depending on your debris type and load, E-Z-Smooth Flow will require maintenance from time to time, by brushing off the top of the panels.