This heavy-duty cover rests on the back of the hidden hanger (even the H-D screw-type hangers) and fastens to the top front edge of the gutter with stainless-steel screws (provided). This guard is elevated in the rear so the product slopes toward the front, and, combined with our exclusive recessed louvers, assists debris to sweep over the front. We also supply diverters for use in valleys.
E-Z-Leaf Sweep comes in 4 foot lengths and 5″ or 6″ widths.
- Maximum Debris Load, including Pine Needles and Oak Pollen
- Designed for Heavy Duty Hangers with the Built-in Screws
- Heaviest Water Load
- Built-In Drip Edge Reduces Water Streaks and Tiger-Striping
- Perforated Painted .019″ Aluminum with 7 Patented Recessed Louvers
- Does Not Disturb Shingles
- Available in Copper
- Royal Brown
E-Z TO INSTALL
Screws to the front of the gutter — a more permanent method.
Like all gutter protection products, depending on your debris type and load, E-Z-Leaf Sweep will require maintenance from time to time, by brushing off the top of the panels.