Powder-Coated Steel Screens
E-Z-Gutter’s steel screen products are made from .028 expanded galvanized steel that is powder-coated with Midwest Enterprises’ own proprietary powder for maximum durability. Steel screen gutter guards are available with either medium or small holes, and are ideal for medium to heavy debris loads.
This is the strongest line of screen on the market today. This simple profile is made of powder-coated steel with small-sized holes and stands up great under heavy debris and snow loads. The screen with its reverse bend is fastened to the front of the gutter with screws, and installs under the shingles for a very strong system.
E-Z to Install: Screws onto gutter, installs between shingles. Also fastens to front bead of shop-made half round gutter.
Like all gutter protection products, depending on your debris type and load, E-Z-Under™ will require maintenance from time to time, by brushing off the top of the panels.
Size: E-Z-Under comes in 4 foot lengths and 5″, 6″ or 7″ widths.
- Medium to Heavy Debris Loads with Small-Sized Holes
- Fits Under Shingles and Fastens with Screws to Gutter Front
- Also Used for Spike and Ferrule Systems and Shop-made Half Round Gutter
- Available in 5″, 6″, 7″ Widths
- Special Order in 8″, 9″,11″ Widths
- Powder-Coated Steel
- Special Order - Available in Copper