Powder-Coated Steel Screens
E-Z-Gutter’s steel screen products are made from .028 expanded galvanized steel that is powder-coated with Midwest Enterprises’ own proprietary powder for maximum durability. Steel screen gutter guards are available with either medium or small holes, and are ideal for medium to heavy debris loads.
Spring tension design holds this gutter screen in place. Snaps in and out of half round gutters for easy cleaning. 0.28 gauge steel stands tough under a full load of wet leaves without collapsing. Installs with a slope toward the front to help debris slide off.
E-Z to Install: Locks into half round gutter, without disturbing the shingles — snaps in and out for easy cleaning.
Like all gutter protection products, depending on your debris type and load, E-Z-H/R Deluxe® will require maintenance from time to time, by brushing off the top of the panels.
Size: E-Z-H/R Deluxe comes in 4 foot lengths and 6.5″ widths.
- Medium to Heavy Debris Loads with Small-Sized Holes
- Powder-Coated Steel
- Locks into Seamless Half Round Gutters with Hidden Hangers
- Low Profile Front
- Small-hole Design Keeps 99% of the Debris Out of the Gutter
- Available Only in 6.5" Width, to Fit 6" Half Round Gutters
- Center Bead for Added Strength; Forces Rainwater to Drop into the Middle of the Gutter